Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Details

Being happy,
I was contented.

I had a picture.
Really really nice picture.

i'm just pure happy. i'm happy with the frame , i should be happy with the details. that is my assumption.

Learn to be observant
So i can be very sincere.
I'm happy with the picture.
but do i know how to appreciate that picture?

Being happy, being contented.
I fail to notice the details
That makes that picture nice.


Because i'm already contented.


Take the initiative to observe the details.
Examine the fine points.
Then i can fully appreciate the picture





I dont preach reductionism cause i'm not a biologist/ mechanic . but i can practise so i can appreciate.

i wanna learn how to be observant.
Then i can understand.
and demostrate sincerity



So i can know the picture. more then i know its frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment