Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My ride my pride. my baby as of date. with mods +1

Hey guys! meet my ride. greet my pride. say hello to my 335i!




Muahahhaha.
Conceived 112108.
21st november 08.

My 335i convertible! Sexay.
306Bhp inline-6 Bi-turbo sexiness.
Alright . less auto-lingo. and more layman shit.





HA!

Man. i love my car.




Looks alittle like an old man's weekend convertible.
So! (also maybe because i was getting quite annoyed by people think that i'm trashing my dad's car)

I caught the modification virus!
!ha!




Dumped a full 26k into the modifications of my car.

DAMN NICE MAN!.
Visible changes to my car *The rims*

heres some pictures of my first round of mods.




(installed the existing parts, the rest were on pre-order)










First round of mods


Arqray Ti Exhaust
Breyton Race GTS rims 19"
Toyo tires
Cross Strut Bar
H&R anti roll bars
SEXY LA!

No comments:

Post a Comment