Wednesday, April 8, 2009

seemingly seemless

Oh man!
Say if i hadn't take the initiative to do anything.
There wouldn't be anything done at all.

We'll all just wait, cause the sheeps needs to be herded.

and its always me being the dog.


So when will the mammals call?*(me first)




hahaha . anyways.
"God be thanked, the meanest of his creatures......"




Do i be bothered about not being bothered
Or bothered about being bothered about not being bothered
Or bothered about not being bothered about not seeming bothered when bothered




Pitfalls of happiness.(mine)
To think inadequately at all times, instead of thinking adequately at times.





Heres a super fucking awesome poem by walt whitman(a repost in my blog)


I think I could turn and live with animals,
they are so placid and self-contained,
I stand and look at them long and long.
They do not sweat and whine about their condition,
They do not lie awake in the dark and weep for their sins,
They do not make me sick discussing their duty to god,
Not one is dissatisfied, not one is demented with the mania of owning things,
Not one kneels to another, nor to its kind that lived thousands of years ago,
Not one is respectable or unhappy over the whole earth.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxcjTaTXJcI

No comments:

Post a Comment