Sunday, April 5, 2009

To think without thinking

Man, i've gotta start thinking about how important life is.

Guilt ridden,
I nearly caused the death of my family ( in a heavier tone)

Quarrelled with my mother over minor issues.
Which caused my dad to be angry.

And he fainted while driving....



God damnit.
If anything happened. Its all my fucking fault
but thank god.
hes alright....


I'm 19, to think. i'm far from mature.
To put myself in his position.
All the responsibilities i have to carry.
My fat/stubby shoulders are unable to uphold.



I've to think before i allow my imbecile side to fuss.
cannot man.


Let me restructure my priorities.
I'm never the utmost important.


Cause .. I dont have the rights to get angry.








To think without thinking.
Blink.


How is it possible that, i can be so irresponsible?

I've been driving recklessly.
letting my ego take the better of me.

To be responsible for others,
If i fuck up and die.
My dad will probably be so upset and die.


How will my little sister feel?



How can i get so annoyed by ah beng evos who box me
And speed with them?


Annoying thing is.
I've got 5 other friends in my car.


I cant toy with their lives.
i dont have the rights to.



Drive safe.

And with the advent of a new ride.
My skyline.

I'll only learn in GP.



Thanks..

1 comment:

  1. Chill man.
    Don't brood over it.
    emotions are hard to control sometimes.
    only through times like this then do one mature.
    so nian, u are more matured than on 4th april.
    chill

    ReplyDelete