Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Self-worth

Importance , to the most important person in the world i'm unimportant as he is important to me for i'm unimportantImportance , to the most important person in the world i'm unimportant as he is important to me for i'm unimportant

So how do you intepret? - by 2.
she is important because i'm unimportant to her(her standpoint)
I'm unimportant in my own opinion therefore she is important to me.


Society moulds people not to sek self-fuilfilment but to seek acceptance.

The measure of importance of the people around you. General public's opinions are imporant to yuo for yuo are unimportant

Society moulds people not to seek self-fulfilment bu to seek acceptance.

The measure of importance of the people around you. General public opinions are important to you for you are unimportant.

Why do people around me conforms their priorities to the unimportant people aruond them . Unimportant to their future/well-being.

How can my cow , put herself before others, to understand the true importance of her important self and important health.

Motivation- Find a role model
Mental restructure - Priorities based on her interest and not expectation of others.

Most importantly, she has to understand her own importance in the society.



Cow ! Change for the better.

I can offer no more then mental reassurance. but that is if i'm of a significant importance.


No comments:

Post a Comment