Sunday, February 22, 2009

ELABORATED HOLIDAY PLANS

Yes! 8am in the morning. i'm wide awake! not because i woke up early. but its because. i've gone beyond the point of exhaustion . now i am in a state of trance. neither tired nor energetic.


Anyways.i'm blogging about
MY HOLIDAY RESOLUTIONS!

Coming 6 weeks.i'm going to make full use of it.

When i've all the time in the world to myself. i tend to waste them.
My buddies friends. having attachment.

Plenty of time to catch up with myself. with the nian in 2006.

hahaha


SO WHAT MUST I DO THIS COMING HOLIDAYS!

STAY HEALTHY yes. (SLEEP EARLY)

  1. I want to read all the books that i've bought.
    Brush up my english.(its poo in comparison to me in 06)
  2. Go and run
    (Not that i wanna keep fit, but i figured. my little efforts now can help me avoid that 3 months extra NS)
  3. Brush up on my card magic, and other manipulations
    ( i wanna learn to impress, myself )
  4. I want to ride well. ride more bikes.
    Level up in BMX riding, i dont one to be just another biker. i wanna be NIAN!
  5. I wanna play my bass well. Play it with feel and funk.
  6. I wanna learn how to play Wedding bells on my guitar for my lepak buddy
  7. Catch up on the world news
  8. Learn some dessert dishes from my sister (DAMN GOOD I TELL YOU)

8 items, thats a lot! but

Brief outlines of my plans for the two weeks,

Wake up at 10am.(not too early not too late)
Lazy around at home ,surf the net, procrastinate , waste time , read the papers , watch some bloomberg, check cbot for reports on agriculture trading(gotta learn how things works to pwn my dad in future)

Rot around till 1pm.
Get my bicycle out to ride. or i can go practise some bass / read books but chances are i'll go ride bikes.

Ride till about 5 or 6
Come back home , see if my buddies made any plans for the night. if not
I'll do something like practise cards / play bass or read some books again
(i've got a shit load of bertrand , some heideggers and alot of other junk to read)

have my dinner at home or outside.
pending on the time i get home.

10pm-11pm (thats if i get home within that time range)
I'll call tzetian to run.
Short run

Ends around 12.
Come home slack.
Surf the net , play bass / cards/ read

sleep around 2.


MAN THAT WILL BE NICE!

I CAN DO THIS FOR LIFE.
AND THE OCCASIONAL OUTINGS>

THAT WILL BE AWESOME!
NO SCHOOL. NO EXAMS.
JUST ME AND MY SOLITARY PURSUITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment