Friday, February 6, 2009

This post is for

Apologies if i got too carried away being playful, when my curiosity overrides ethics and polite-ness , priorities.
( Paiseh, its 3.36 am, cant think of appropriate vocabulary to describe what i meant)

TO MY BFFFFF.



Check out the right column of my BLOG!

I am
A chicken
A Wolf
A Fish
A Dog
A Convict
A Dinosaur
A turtle

But for now, i'm 90% chicken.

HA! add on to my list will you? LOL Basket.


I dedicate this whole post to you!



Dont feel inferior man
Dont be discontented with yourself.

Who the fuck says that you've no personality and character?
Who says your personality and character is not unique?

I dont think you've got no personality.
I think you've the most unique character ever

Since nobody says that you've no personality or a dull character.
And i'm sure i'm not a nobody ,
Cause if i'm a nobody , then nobody thinks
"I dont think you've got no personality. I think you've the most unique character ever"

But if i'm somebody then when something thinks
"I dont think you've got no personality. I think you've the most unique character ever"

That means there cant be nobody who thinks that you've no personality or a dull character

Come on,
Since its not possible for *Nobody(Thats if i'm a nobody) to think that you've got no personality or a dull character.

and at least somebody
"I dont think you've got no personality. I think you've the most unique character ever"


How can you possibly have no personality or a dull character?


come on give yourself a break.

Enjoy it while we can.
I'm sure i'm not nobody ahahaha cause i'm a have fat body and your BFFF


This whole post is fucking yours.
Thank you




AND I HOPE THAT THE 2nd of MARCH WILLL NEVER COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment