Monday, February 16, 2009

To MY BFFFFFFFFFF(DAMN GAY SIA BFF LIKE SOME HIMBO)

Nyah!

Pretty damn gay i was.

Receive what i give and open up , in turn you'll give and then it will all be fine.
Drink from my cup, then plow my fields. together we'll have rice

Invest in nothing unknowing.

I jumped into the pond, now its your turn .
Pick me up. and we'll laugh along.


Its funny.
We know yet we still act to achieve the unwanted.
Hypocritical huh?


Apply the power of suggestion.
Play god.

Create that something out of nothing and that something will be everything when you've nothing.

out of that vortex of negativity .
Embrace and enjoy it.

....


ha! doubt any of you will understand what i mean.
Speak my lingo. to my XZXCZXCZXCZCZCZVZXCZXCZX (awesome!)

Stay happy man!
Dont think too much.

"Think adequately at times but not inadequately at all times"- bertrand.

No comments:

Post a Comment